MS Veendam by Holland America
Veendam Ship Information
Perfectly proportioned and recently updated, the MS Veendam offers an onboard experience defined by spacious comfort and the latest features and amenities. Guests will enjoy elegant dining rooms, a $2 million art and antique collection, wide teak decks and spacious staterooms – many with private verandahs and are newly updated. New and exciting options grace the ship – Greenhouse spa, a resort-style pool experience, and a glamorous nightclub.
- Ship’s Registry: The Netherlands
- Passenger capacity: 1,350
- Crew members: 574
- Gross tonnage: 57,092 grt.
- Length: 719 feet
- Beam: 101 feet
- Maximum speed: 22 knots
- Decks: 10
- Signature Mariner’s Dream™ bed featuring plush Sealy Posturepedic® Euro-Top mattress and finely woven cotton linens
- Luxurious beds featuring Sealy® Premium Euro-Top mattresses and finely woven cotton linens
- Deluxe waffle weave and terry cloth bathrobes for use during your voyage
- 100% Egyptian cotton towels
- Premium massage showerhead
- 5x magnifying lighted make-up mirror and salon-quality hair dryer
- Fragrant soaps, lotions, shampoo and other bath amenities from Elemis Aromapure
- Complimentary fresh fruit on request
- Elegant ice bucket and serving tray for in-stateroom beverages
- Flat-panel TV and DVD player
- Ice service, shoeshine service and nightly turndown service
Interior Stateroom (Category K)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, shower. Approximately 141-226 sq. ft.
Ocean-view Stateroom (Category D)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, bathtub, shower. Approximately 174-255 sq. ft.
Verandah Suite (Category B)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, whirlpool bath & shower, sitting area, private verandah, mini-bar, refrigerator, floor-to-ceiling windows. Approximately 283 sq. ft. including verandah.