From its exciting cities to its spectacular scenery, Europe has it all, and on this affordable European tour, you'll see the main highlights. Start in Amsterdam with a scenic canal cruise and end in Paris with a guided tour and time on your own. In between, you’ll discover Germany, Austria, Italy, and Switzerland. In Amsterdam, Rome, Florence, and Paris, local experts will bring the cities alive, and among other famous sights, they’ll show you the Eiffel Tower in Paris; Piazza Signoria in Florence, renowned for its ornate and famous statues; and St. Peter’s Square in Rome, the heart of the Vatican. Other fun experiences include a boat ride to Venice’s St. Mark’s Square; a visit to Assisi’s Basilica, burial site of St. Francis and home to frescoes by Giotto and a visit to Neuschwanstein Castle, King Ludwig II’s fairy-tale castle nestled in the beautiful Bavarian Alps. It is not just the cities you’ll see on this European tour; you’ll also see some of Europe's beautiful scenery. A fascinating drive along the Rhine River features quaint towns, castles from the Middle Ages, and villages lining the countryside. Take an exciting drive through the Gotthard Tunnel, which leads straight through the gorgeous Swiss Alps. Enjoy the beautiful Tuscany countryside, with its rolling hills, and journey through France’s famous vineyards. Overnight in romantic Lake Como, regarded as one of Europe's most picturesque lakes; spend time in Lucerne, nestled between the Alps and the fjord-like lake; and stop in Interlaken, nestled between Lake Thun and Lake Brienz and surrounded by three mighty mountains. Europe’s highlights—including historic monuments, must-see attractions, and scenery—are all available on this splendid, value-minded Europe tour!
To know more about the visas for this vacation, click here
AMSTERDAM Canal cruise, guided sightseeing RHINELAND Scenic drive NEUSCHWANSTEIN Visit King Ludwig’s castle VENICE Canal boat ride ASSISI Visit St. Francis Basilica ROME Guided sightseeing FLORENCE Guided walking tour MONTECATINI Visit PISA See the Leaning TowerMILAN, LUGANO, LUCERNE & BEAUNE Visit PARIS Guided sightseeing Guides:
Local Guides for city sightseeing in Amsterdam, Rome, Florence, Paris Notes:
Departure April 15 Easter in RomeDeparture December 20 New Year’s in Paris, including festive dinner
The following UNESCO World Heritage Sites can be seen or visited on this vacation:
- Assisi, the Basilica of St. Francis
- Historic Centre of Florence
- 17th Century Canal Ring Area of Amsterdam
- Piazza del Duomo Pisa
- Historic Centre of Rome – various properties Vatican City
Touring by private, first-class, air-conditioned motorcoach with free Wi-Fi; canal transfer boat in Venice, Pisa mini-train ride
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) – please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Cosmos).